Sunday, February 25, 2007

About last night

Moments like these make me smile. Sure, it's a technically imperfect shot, but it captures the mood of the evening. And that's what photography is really about: capturing moments and having them to blackmail your friends with. Um, I mean capturing moments to keep the memories alive. What an evening it was! The girls and I have a motto "where ever we go, we're a part of the show". Our men just grin and bear it. We spent the evening at Jellyrolls over at Disney's Boardwalk resort. It's a cool little bar with dueling pianos. They take requests and play anything from Rainbow Connection to Baby's Got Back to Hotel California. If you've never been, I highly suggest you make the trip. Before you go, stock up on throat lozenges for the next day. My voice is shot from all
the singing along!

No comments: