Monday, May 7, 2007

Nuts and trees and me

I went for my allergy testing today and it would appear that I'm allergic to just about every tree in the state of Florida. Including Pecan Trees, which seems completely random to me, but what do I know? I'm supposed to avoid eating pecans, which I've never been particularly fond of, so it's not a big deal.

The allergist is also worried about me developing asthma since I've been prone to bronchitus in the past year. He put me on a variety of medications and I go back for additional testing during the first week of June but most likely I'll be starting allergy shots shortly after that visit. I'm pretty bummed about having to do shots again, but if that's what it takes to make me feel better, then that's what I have to do.

In less whiney news, I've worked my way through some of my trip photos.

The classic Curacao shot


Klein Bonaire


Grenada


Aboard the Silver Wind


Bequia


Young Island Resort

No comments: