Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by my dear friend and fellow photographer, Suzie Seagraves.

THE RULES: The first rule of tagging is do not talk about tagging. Oh, wait. Wrong rules. 1) Post these rules before you give the facts. 2) List eight (8) random facts about yourself. 3) At the end of your post choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page). 4) Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tageed.

1. I was born and raised in New Jersey. My husband and I moved to Florida in February 2006 because I hate snow.
2. I'm an only child.
3. I'm a Gemini and I blame any insanity in my life on that fact ;)
4. Spiders terrify me.
5. I'm obsessed with the Food Network. Alton Brown is my hero.
6. Maui is my favorite place in the whole world.
7. My favorite gadget is my KitchenAid mixer.
8. The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies ever!

I tag Jaime Smith of JS Photography!

No comments: