Sunday, October 21, 2007

Breathe out through your feet...

Back from low country, Hampton Island, Georgia, and getting back into the swing of things. We had a fabulous weekend both working and playing. The playing part involved a low country shrimp boil, s'mores around the campfire, and a lovely couples massage at the Island's Farm House Spa in which my therapist told me to "breathe out through my feet". If anyone can tell me what the heck that means, I'd appreciate it :)

Saturday morning had us up and about at 6am to catch the sunrise. My poor husband practically dragged me out of bed (perhaps I had a tiny bit too much wine the night before) but I'm so glad he did because I captured this fantastic sunrise! The first shot is pre-dawn with all the gorgeous blues and silvers in the sky. The second images is the sun slowly climbing its way into the sky. Well worth a few early morning mosquito bites.

That's the thing about me and low country. Apparently the mosquitoes think I'm rather sweet and tasty. And I'm allergic too, which leaves me with welts the size of half dollars. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some scratching to do.

Harvest Lake, Georgia, Hamton Island, Pre-Dawn

Harvest Lake Sunrise Lori Barbely Photography Orlando Florida

No comments: