Sunday, February 17, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends

So I've been rockin' a killer sinus infection for the past 2 weeks and I finally went to the doctor on Friday (I know, I know!) But no matter how crummy I felt, I was up bright and early on Saturday morning to hang with the fab Central Florida Flickr crew. We had a few models and did some shooting around downtown Winter Park.









Keep an eye out for images from my friends Suzie Seagraves and Michelle at Daydream Concepts.

And, if you haven't already noticed, check out the new logo! It's made an appearance on my web page, now I just need to get it on the blog (but I want to do a major blog overhaul, so that may take a bit!)

3 comments:

Kirsten Alana said...

These are great, there is a nice quality of light in the pictures.

Also, I love your idea for a boudoir picture shoot.

Frank DiMeo said...

Hope you are feeling better (:

Wish I could come and shoot with you.

Anonymous said...

Love the new logo! I especially love the 2nd photo.