Sunday, April 20, 2008

Olympic dreams

Yesterday was an unusual and fun day for me! I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely Katura Perinchief for the Bermudian Magazine. Katura, who hails from Bermuda, is a 3m springboard diver training here in Orlando for the upcoming summer Olympics. We shot at the YMCA on International Drive where she trains and unfortunately I can't show you images just yet, but as soon as I get the ok from the magazine to post them, I will.

In other news, I've been busy wrapping up all sorts of loose ends and getting ready to head off to NY and then Thailand. If you're waiting on proofs or have ordered prints, you'll have those before I go on Friday.

Now if only I can get rid of this cold before I go! Honestly, who gets sick before they travel? Aren't you supposed to get sick after?

No comments: