Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey, it's us!

I have a bunch of blogging to catch up on! Coming soon - Kelly & Jon's Big Sur wedding! In the meantime...

It's been nearly 6 years since my wonderful husband and I got married. That was the last time we had professional photos taken of us. Shameful, isn't it? Especially considering what I do for a living! So on our recent trip to Maui, we hired the super talented Cameron Nelson of Aloha Loved Photography to take some shots of us on the beach. Now I should tell you how much I despise having my photo taken (and my husband, well, he hates it more than I do!) but Cameron did a stellar job of making us both comfortable in front of the camera. These are 2 of my favorites!



2 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Ooooo - *love* these shots!

Erica Clements, Photographer said...

You guys look amazing!!! Love these. :)