Friday, September 12, 2008

Randomness

So I'm out and about doing errands and such when my hubby calls and says "I just saw one of your clients on TV!" Now he's not good with names, so after a few questions, we figured out that it was Maggie & Chris. My husband had come to assist me with their Trash the Dress shoot at Wekiva Springs, which is how he recognized them.

Maggie and Chris met through eHarmony and were filmed to appear in one of their commercials! Read all about it in Maggie's blog. Her post (which is a few months old) talks about them running in Canada, but they're definitely appearing here in the US now!

It's great to know that eHarmony works for people - Maggie and Chris are such a fun couple that are so well-suited for each other and were such a fun couple to photograph!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow, that's so cool! I've seen that ad a million times and now I can say, "Hey, I sorta know someone who knows that couple!" Ha! I met my guy on eHarmony too. It truly does work. :)

Suzie said...

How cool is that?! I wondered if the people in those ads were hired models or really true eHarmony clients.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!

I'm amazed your husband recognized us. :) Say hi for me and Chris.

Suzie - Everyone in the eHarmony couples ads is an actual client. When we shot the commercial last December, there were two other great couples up in Philly with us.

Kevin Mathison said...

Nice Post, Thank You Author!!! For sharing this informative and great Content.
Want to Dating Customer Services? please contact the SilverSingles Customer care.

Recover SilverSingles Forgot Password
Can't Login to pof Account
recover silversingles account
SilverSingles LogIn Problem
Cancel Silversingles Account