Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving (and a great Black Friday)! Ours was wonderful and I'm so thankful for all my amazing friends and family (including the furry, four-footed members!) and all of my wonderful clients. It's been an amazing year and I've been so blessed with so many wonderful opportunities - I just can't imagine life getting better than this!

I've been up to my ears in cookie dough today (pictures coming after they're decorated) and am looking forward to second shooting a wedding for a friend of mine tomorrow. Sunday is cookie decorating day. What a perfect weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where are those cookie pictures you promised us?? :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! They tasted better than they looked, so all the evidence was eaten before I grabbed a shot.