Saturday, February 28, 2009

Brain dump

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I've been a bad blogger lately and have lots of randomness to thrust upon you. I mean, seriously - where did February go?

Leverage season finale - so much goodness. I'm glad season 2 starts this summer!

We just bought a new mattress. Best. Thing. Ever. Why did we not do this sooner? It's amazing how much better we're both sleeping and feel overall.

My new favorite place in the world - The Cheese Shop on Park. We're such cheese heads - I swear we have like 6 different kinds of cheese in the fridge right now. I'm also loving Infusion Tea. So peaceful when you compare it to places like Starbucks!

Hello 2010 brides! Hard to believe it's that time already, but yep, I'm already starting to meet with clients and book for 2010. The hard part? Having to wait so long to work with those awesome clients!

The Jim Henson exhibit at the Orange County Regional History Center? Amazing!

Fighting off a spring cold - blah. Not helping that the pollen counts have been off the charts! But I'm seeing a new allergist and things are looking up. Heck, I've even discovered that I'm not allergic to pecans as previously diagnosed.

Lost becomes infinitely more confusing after 1/2 a bottle of wine. I'm just sayin'.

We have a 3 year-old cat named Cooper. He needs one of these. Though, if he got a gallery show before me, no catnip for him! LOL

Taxes. The bane of my existence right now. 'nuff said?

Design your own bridesmaids dresses - where were these when I was getting married?

Yay, No Doubt is going to appear on Gossip Girl!

In the planning stages - pet portrait mini-sessions and a spring boudoir bash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. That is all!

Except for yay, Gossip Girl!!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Glad you're back! My head is spinning from this post!