Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday faves - TV shows

I admit, I'm an addict. A TV fanatic. And it's generally not good TV either. It's the junk food kind. The latest and greatest in my TV faves?

Gossip Girl
The OC (another guilty pleasure!) meets NYC. In prep school uniforms. The guys in my high school never looked like this!

I've already professed my love for Project Runway. I'm in, Heidi. And I grin like a fool every time Tim says, "make it work" or "carry on". I don't have a clear favorite yet for this season, so I'm curious to see how things play out.

Good Eats

Alton Brown is the man. He's a riot. He can make science interesting (to someone like me who glazes over at the mere thought) and he can cook!

Rock of Love with Bret Michaels I was totally rooting for Jes; she was one of my favorites from the beginning, but it just didn't work out. Which is good news for me, because that means there's a season 2!! And yes, I confess, I was a hair band junkie back in the day.

Curse you writer's strike! Do I really have to go without Lost this year? Heck, it's been so long, I don't even remember where we left off!


So enlighten me. Am I missing any of your must watch shows?

2 comments:

Deb said...

I just love watching Alton Brown. I don't get to catch the program very often, but it sure is a lot of fun when I do.

Anonymous said...

Heros, House, Atlantis, ANTM (the real guilty pleasure...), Smallville, Doctor Who (December can't get here fast enough), Torchwood (UK only, and it should have started by now...), L Word, and probably a few others that I'm forgetting.

I refuse to admit that Dead Like Me will never be coming back, along with Firefly...