Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fully booked for 2008

Hey gang! Just a quick note to let you know I'm fully booked through the end of the year. If we've already spoken and we're in the process of confirming your session or client meeting, no worries, this doesn't include you.

If we haven't yet spoken and you were thinking of contacting me soon please note that all new clients (both sessions and meetings) will be scheduled for 2009. I've got several bookings this month, need to wrap up holiday print orders, and get my personal stuff in order for the holidays.

Speaking of the holidays, I will be closed from December 24, 2008 through January 4, 2009. Yay, vacation time for me! I will be checking messages and email on an extremely limited basis during this time. No print, album, or other product orders will be processed during this time.

No comments: