Friday, December 26, 2008

OpLove: Ben's Homecoming

I had the honor of photographing a very special holiday homecoming today. After being deployed for 8 months, Ben was finally home to see his wife of nearly two years, Ashley. Thanks to you both, and to your family, for allowing me to be a part of this special moment. It was an emotional reunion - Ashley could barely contain herself and ran past security, who were quite displeased to say the least! Get out your hankies and click play.



Normal business hours will resume January 5, but in the meantime, Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Salty Grapes said...

Oh my gosh, I'm bawling. What an amazing experience to be able to capture for them... I have chills!!! I'm so happy for them.

Phyllis - Among the Reads said...

What an honor you had to be part of that special moment! You did a great job in capturing it for them, Lori. . .

Suzie said...

Oh WOW, Lori...That was awesome! You did an amazing job! I felt like I was right there with them!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story! It really is an honor for you to be a part of this. These images will mean so much to them!

Kate said...

It's so truly beautiful that you're giving back. Wonderful job!