Monday, November 26, 2007

M-I-C...

I was thrilled when Nikki asked if I'd spend the day photographing her family over at Disney World! They trekked all the way from Minnesota and this was a very special vacation for them!

We spent the afternoon at the Magic Kingdom.

It'll be weeks before I get the Small World song out of my head.


Goofy's Barnstormer. Shortest. Rollercoaster. Ever. Seriously 20 seconds long. Not bad for shooting blindly over my shoulder, eh?



And after a quick stop at the Animal Kingdom Lodge to freshen up, we wrapped up the night at MGM enjoying the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights (say that 5 times fast!) If you haven't see it, get yourself over there this holiday season - it's incredible!





Uh oh! Looks likes someone's after my job!


I had a blast photographing you guys - thanks for making me feel like part of your family!

3 comments:

katy said...

What a fun idea to do a session at Disney World! They will certainly have fond memories of that trip to last a lifetime! ++

Bobbi said...

That photo of the roller coaster is perfecto!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you! Can't wait to see the pictures! the kids keep asking about them because they know they were wired when we were jumping in shopping carts with cow udders and trying to pick each other up. Too much sugar!