Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

One of these years, I will learn how to make a *good* pan gravy. I've been cooking turkeys for years (and years and years!) and I still can't master a simple pan gravy! This year was perhaps my worst attempt ever! Ah well, there's always next year. So this year, I'm especially thankful for the can of back-up turkey gravy I bought.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it's about two things - appreciating the people I love and food. I'm so blessed to have a fantastic, supportive husband and two crazy cats who bring me joy on a daily basis. I have a wonderful mother who raised me right and continues to be an inspiration. As if that isn't enough to be thankful for, I have amazing friends who enrich my life with their presence and incredible clients who bring a new level of joy to my work each and every day.

I hope that you are all as blessed as I am and are enjoying your turkey comas as we speak!

No comments: