Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to life, back to reality.

I've been up since 2am. Made it home around 8-ish last night, took a shower, and promptly passed out. For a few hours. Darn jet lag.

But I'm making the most of it and getting caught up on work. Make that trying to get caught up on work. I've still got 37 million emails to answer, but if you've placed a print order while I was gone, I've just finished ordering them from the lab and you ought to be receiving them by early next week.

I have a ton of images and stories about Australia (plus a backlog of posts from sessions in December and early January before I left!) that I can't wait to share with you all.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your title for this post. As a DJ it quickly reminded me of a great song (which you were probably quoting). Soul II Soul had that great smooth sound. Perfect for starting a dance floor. Thanks for the quick memory.