Saturday, January 24, 2009

In which I explain my lack of blogging

It's been a tough few days here and I'll try to summarize briefly. I got my allergy shot and it was given to me in the wrong spot causing either an infection or an acute allergic reaction in my left arm. I've spent the past several days at doctor's offices and am currently medicated up to my eyeballs. But I'm on the mend and should be back and blogging next week!

In the meantime, here's a quick snap from my Australia trip to tide you over until I can do a full post (I think I got dressed in the dark that day. Hehe)


Oh, and if you're not following me on twitter, well, why not? :)

2 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh no!! I hope you are better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, you went to Australia??? Is it because "travel has always been a passion" of yours? Hmm.

Also, I had a dream last night that I went somewhere (don't remember where) and you and Barb were sitting around with a bunch of 'togs having many glasses of wine. Le sigh, if only. Hey, here's a thought: Move to SF, and we can make that a reality! =)

Also? I woke up today to find ANTS all over my kitchen. They're following me! Urgh.