Thursday, January 29, 2009

A good day in the office

I'll never be known as a pulled together kind of gal. I'll happily sacrifice fashion for comfort. In particular, when I travel to the tropics, all bets are off. Sweat, sunscreen, blotchy red skin, bug spray, hair sticking up in every direction...you get the idea. Inevitably, a well-meaning travel companion will send me photos of myself after a trip. Each time those emails land in my inbox, I cringe.

So I was pleasantly surprised when this shot, from my new friend Kristin, landed in my inbox.

It's not the most fashion forward look ever, but from afar, you can't tell how salt, sand, and sweat crusted I am. Definitely a good day in the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you looked cute as a button the whole trip!

(I mean, I was wondering why you didn't wear all shirts that said ORLANDO, JERSEY or HAWAII across the front, but we can't all be that cool!)